I have my list? What about you?
- I don’t like solving problems that aren’t related to what I’m doing
- I don’t like waiting for stuff
- I don’t like it when things don’t work
- I don’t like egotistical ass-wipes. Egotists are OK, since I’m one. But not the ass-wipes. They just stink.
- I don’t like workarounds
- I don’t like failures that don’t give me a clue about what went on
- I don’t like API’s, frameworks or other things that are either too simple or too complex. I like my tooling like I like my porridge.
- I would like services (DB, messaging, email, RPC) to be available on demand and with their state maintained if I don’t need them for a time.
Anything you disagree with? Do you have a list of your own?